Digital Engagement Content Specialist
CMG Corporate Communications, Atlanta, Ga.
In the 2015 employee engagement survey, our employees said communications was area where CMG can innovate more. We take that very seriously. Our Digital Media Associate would increase two-way communication between leadership and employees, as well as building employee engagement across the company through internal and external digital communication channels.
- Design & execute new engagement strategy/tactics to help increase employee portal ConneX page views by 10% and unique visitors by 10% YOY.
- Develop and manage a content calendar for CMG’s external web site coxmediagroup.com, ConneX and all social media channels.
- Work with social media liaisons to populate CMG site with content that attracts and retains talent.
- Write and publish stories and video packages appropriate for CMG’s various sites.
Performance Objectives & Deliverables
- Manage the company’s social media presence
- Cultivate relationship with digital liaisons at CMG Superbrands to become ConneX champions/ambassadors
- Define and cultivate the CMG story across multiple digital channels
- Content calendar
- Social media growth on Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Stories covering major events (Town Halls, Giving Campaigns, Atlanta-based events)
- Employee spotlights
- Writing for online
- Engagement strategist
- Desktop publishing, content management experience
- Social media experience
- Excellent communication skills
About the Department:
The Communications department serves as the hub for all company initiatives and facilitates employee engagement. This role would place a young professional in the center of key business objectives and allow us to tell the storytellers’ story more effectively and deliver important content that matters most to employees across the company. It’s a role that affects employee engagement, recruiting and retention.